Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday

I am just whipped. This morning going into class I was totally feeling exhausted. What's up with that? Yuck! WOD short but not so sweet-total killer. 5 rounds of deadlift @185 and 10 burpees. I was a little nutty with it and got 6:40 which about killed me. Felt great when I was done though, I love that natural high. Good one coach!

5am-Strawberries, egg beaters, almonds
7:30am-Oatmeal, applesauce, with 14 grams of protein powder, almonds and turkey bacon
12:15pm-South Beach Diet-Kung Pao Chicken, salad with low carb dressing
3:30pm-Eggplant pizza!
4:30 hungry b/c I'm tired, and I know that's it...Zone Bar
7:30-Turkey chili with a little side salad

Maybe my body is fighting something b/c I am just mentally and physically drained. Decided to take a zycam sp? hopefully that'll help. Picking up my sis late tonight but am going to make it to CF tomorrow at some point, at least that's my goal. 3 days with out gum, it's amazing, I didn't think I'd ever see the light!!

6 comments:

Kate Charles said...

6:40 at Rx'd that ROCKS!!! and you were tired... OMG what happens when your not tired!!!!

Hip Kitty said...

Nice work, girl. STRONG!

Hip Kitty said...

You are a beautiful friend! Thanks- Will miss ya, I'll be checking out tomorrow's WOD...

J Brod said...

awesome workout girl! Wish I could work out this week. This class has been like doing ten wods a day. I am whipped. Nice work on the gum keep it up. JB

Tiffany Hauser said...

you are the bomb diggity! i am so impressed!!! will you be at the 6am class tomorrow? if not, have a great weekend!

OCD said...

way to kick major ASS today, michelle. you have the rock! will let you know when/where for housewarming...am thinking next sunday will be best...