Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday

Only got about 5.5 hours of rest...I know I'm killin' myself. My goal for tonight is to be in bed by 9pm!! WOD-5 rounds-2 minute break repeat 5 rounds for time... Power Clean, 3 squat cleans, 2 push jerks- 85lbs. run 200m-- 9:12 was my time. Gotta love those short and sweet workouts!

5am-Egg, 1/2 apple, 3 nuts
7:30am-Chicken, grapes, 1/2 apple, nuts
9:45am-Egg, blueberries, 3 nuts
12:15pm-Grouper, salad, nuts, grapes--Tried the 3 bk lunch maybe a few too many grapes...
3:30pm- Turkey pepperoni, grapes, almonds
7:45pm-Chicken, salad, cauliflower with hummus, grapes

I felt really tired today at 2:30-3pm. Got a cup of tea, and tried to hold out until snack time. But totally feel out of the zone for a little bit. Trying to keep up with J and did an afternoon WOD Annie-10:30 Nice! Iit was the double unders and sit-ups

2 comments:

J Brod said...

Nice job on the wod! Men's rx'd was heavy at the end. Took me forever. Thanks for the compliment, but your the one that's lookin awesome! see ya JB

Hip Kitty said...

Get your ass in bed tonight. Any lovin' comes before 9PM, understand?? But, by the way, you look great regardless of your sleep...wish I had your skin...must be all that good eatin'....see you in the am....CANNOT believe I CANNOT go fishing..