Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday

TABATA something else! It was tough but a nice push. Actually glad I started with push ups this morning I think I was able to rep more out having those first. Pull ups are still my hang up got killed on numbers with that one. Push ups, pull ups, sit ups and squats. 20 sec on 10 off, one minute in between.

5am-Cottage cheese, blackberry/strawberry mix, almonds
7:30-2/3 cup oatmeal, 1/3 cup applesauce, 1/2 cup egg beaters, 5 turkey bacon, almonds-4,3,7 going to try and stick with that ratio every morning.
12:15pm-6 oz of snapper, large salad with dressing, almonds
4:30pm-Broccoli, hummus, cheese and a little dressing-Hot tea from Sarah so good! Thanks girl! 7:30- 4 oz snapper with tequila lime salsa and slivered almonds, eggplant with salsa and cheese, spinach and few veggies with dressing. probably a 4 block meal all around.
9:15pm-Strawberry smoothie

Ok my goal for the next few days is going to be to stop chewing gum. I have an addictive personality and right now I am addicted to stride! I've got to stop I think it's making me bloated and really gassy. I hope to try and not chew any gum tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

J Brod said...

NO GUM! NO GUM! NO GUM! NO GUM! Hope that helps. See ya. JB

Hip Kitty said...

Holy crap! I thought I was the only one! Paul and I both have a nasty little gum habit and I was getting WAY UP THERE in pieces/day! I have cut way back, but still want it- I think 1-2 pcs./d is OK, but I was starting to think about the carbs and sweetner....and my jaw hurts when I chew like, more than 2-3 pcs....

J Brod said...

Hey, NO GUM DAMNIT!!