Friday, February 13, 2009

Freaky Friday

Not good sleep last night and man could I have used some. Heavy Push Jerks. Felt good until I got to the 125 range. Missed at 135lbs and it kind of shook me up if you will. I wrenched my back and I can feel it now a few hours later. Went back down in weight and still felt shaky. Did some extra work on squats build up and then 6 sets of 5 at 135lbs. My body is spent and right now I am drained. I've got a long day at work tonight and tomorrow. Sunday will be my sleep day for sure.

5am-chicken, nuts
8am-Greens, strawberry and a little protein, 2 eggs, nuts
2pm-Starving!! Chicken, salad, veggies with hummus, nuts
4pm-Peanuts
6-11pm-Turkey, cheese, sausage, cheese, veggies with ranch dip, wine, peanuts diet soda x3

So pissed I totally forgot my dinner for the bus trip in my fridge at work! I had to eat the buffet so it was hard to pick and choose my meals. But I did as good as I could.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice work, girl. Total bummer about your back, mama...take care of you, you...