Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday

So glad it's almost the weekend! WOD was CINDY! Did this a long time ago and really suffered on the pull ups. Today that was probably the easiest part of the work out. One of these days I would like to see how many I can get in a row-fresh. 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats AMRAP 20 min. 15 rounds-new PR! Shout out to Sarah for making me keep up. Nice work today girl..you got 17 next time I know it!

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Chicken, all sorts of veggies, nuts
12pm-Chicken, salad, extra veggies, nuts
4pm-Chicken, veggies, nuts
8pm or so-Fillet, scallops, salad, asparagus, a little mango salsa
10pm a few nuts

Went back for a double wod of heavy squats 1 rep. Warmed up and then hit 135, 155, 175, 185,195, 205-New PR at 205 which is awesome considering I am worn out. That was all I wanted yesterday. Shout out to Sarah who got a new PR on squats as well. Awesome work girl!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

right on girl. re: tomatoes- so glad you likes. Great work today, mama. HAPPY FRIDAY!