Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday

WOD was Helen-3 rounds for time 400m run, 21 KBS with 24 klo, 12 pull ups. 11:01 so close yet so far!!! My last round of pull ups killed me. Next time boys and girls next time. Shout out to Sarah for pushing it and getting some on the swings. So much stronger girl!! Extra work with S on deadlifts lighter weight more reps YES!!

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Greens with blackberries, 2 eggs 2 egg white omelet, nuts
1pm-Chicken, veggies with hummus, eggplant, nuts
4pm-Chicken, veggies, nuts
8pm-Starving! Chicken, 2 eggs, salad bar at Jason's Deli-love it!

Went to Yoga again 2nite, that's twice this week! I must say I do love my yoga, stretching feels soo good these days:)

4 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

YEAH girl. Love me some reps at lighter weight. Great work today, and yes...next time it's effen on.

Kate Charles said...

Nice! Thanks for the words to Jane. Well said and heartfelt. You are a beautiful person in case you didn't already know that!

OCD said...

Thank you so much for your generous and kind words of support. Seriously. You inspire me even more now. i know I’m not alone in my struggles. Perfectionists can spot other perfectionists a mile away. I say this with affection. I’m going to return to trying to master the zone approach, and be sensible from there. Thank you for your advice on that, which has helped. With that said, I am going to take down my blog, because I cannot make it private, and I’ve recently had some negative encounters with unwanted lurkers and slander. But dialoging really helps. So please find me on Facebook – my stuff is all private there -- under Jane V. Charles, Edison/FGCU faculty.

Hip Kitty said...

Thanks, girl for the tip! You are SO right! Another long week.....Saturday WOD...ugggh! good ugggh! I am tired already. :)