Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend

Ate good all day until i finally had the chance to let go and celebrate Valentine's Day. We went to the Melting pot. OH how I love that place. A few glasses of wine before dinner, a few crossfit drinks at dinner, total cheat meal. I didn't have any dessert at the melting pot. I was doing so well until I got home and saw the brownies calling my name on the counter. I was not in the right state of mind and totally indulged in some brownies and mint chocolate chip ice cream. I think if I would've just had a little bit of dessert at the restaurant I would've been satisfied and not gone nutty at home. Oh well, it's been a while :)
Sunday-Up with spotty sleep. Bfast was 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, greens, blackberries, nuts
Lunch-Chicken, salad, nuts
Dinner-egg plant, veggies with hummus, nuts

Got all my blocks in by 7pm tonight. This will be the first time I am trying IF. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: