Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday

WOD was Barbara-Didn't remember doing this before but now that I have had time to reflect I remember it sucked!! Over a huge hump today and completed RXD in 36:10. Almost sub 36. Last time I didn't even finish in the time alloted, (4 rounds, 10 pull ups) so i'm really happy with that. Accomplished a goal of mine which I set back in October which was 15 consecutive pull ups without breaking. Got that on the first round...Yeah! Push ups are still holding me back so I'm going to have to put some time in on those. Shout out to Sarah for killin' it this am!! The lower back is still not 100% I don't think I'll be playing vball on Sunday to get it healthy again.

5am-chicken, nuts
8am-eggs, veggies, nuts
12pm-Salmon, Salad, nuts-a few extra veggies
4pm-Chicken, veggies, nuts

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Girl- you did great today. 15 pull ups are a total accomplishment, and finisihing Barbara is, too! It is easy to see that your hard work and the extra training are paying off for you. :)

Kate Charles said...

One week closer to the qualifier and you are rocking... holy crap 15in a row... I am so jealous... but not really am actually psyched for you. The J's are gonna be bringing some good stuff home to help you even more too! Have a good weekend and go easy on your back.

Hip Kitty said...

goin' to Jason's Deli tonight! yeah! :)