Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday

The back is feeling better this am not 100% but getting there. I was consistant with the Ice yesterday so I'm sure that helped. Woke up this morning to coin the phrase "where the F is my car". Oh yeah, love it when that happens. Found out my car was towed by my community for not have updated tags. These communities down here are so flippin' anal and I work for the builder, AHHH! Some days are better spent just laying in bed. Good thing Chad was still home and I drove him to work so I could still work out. Made it class late but was fueled with anger so it helped. WOD was 5 rounds 400m run, 20 box jumps, 1,3,5 walking lunges- 2,4 400m row. Extra work was handstand stand push ups. I have never been able to just steady myself against the wall until today. Nice. Started off just holding myself for the first few and then going down a tiny bit and back up. Now that I know I can do it, I'm pumped about going all the way down like Sarah--nice work girl!

5am- Salmon, nuts
8am-Omelet, veggies with hummus and nuts
12:00 pm- Salmon, salad, nuts and a few veggies
3:30pm-Veggies, a few left over green beans, nuts
6:30p.m.-Salmon, veggies, nuts, hummus and asparagus
8pm-Breakdown-Ice cream and cookies

I know, I know I am disappointed in myself as well. Sorry coach.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

I am so proud of you with the hspu's! Nice work, girl. It's all you, next time. We get stronger at those so fast. AND: you smoked the wod today! Nice!

Thanks for the words. I am cool (for now) ;)