Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday

Up after a so-so night of sleep. Stayed up until the end of the game and a little bit after that. Lower back has been tight all weekend. I think I did something to it on Friday. Anyhow deadlifts were in the WOD ouch! WOD was 3 deadlifts at 210lbs 10 burpees--amrap 20 min. I got 10 rounds a 1 deadlift. Sarah kicked butt this am, nice work girl...way to keep pushing me!!Extra work was bench press with dumbbells on ball. Felt good at 40lbs for 3 sets went to 45bls for the last 2 and needed some help.

5am-Salmon, nuts
8:00am-Omelet, veggies with hummus, nuts
12pm-Chicken, veggies with hummus, nuts
3pm-Chicken, veggies, hummus, nuts
5pm-1/2 zone bar with pb and a few nuts
7pm-Ground beef with salsa and spices, salad

Went to Dr. Mike's this am for the back. And yes It's messed up. Lots of cracking and adjusting, IB profin and Ice on and off all day. I was hungry all day. Sat around the house and watched a movie and tv it was sooo nice!

No comments: