Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday

It's only Tuesday morning, this is going to be a long week. WOD was 400m run, 2 rope climbs, 50 hypers, 100 ft lunges, 750m row, 100ft lunges, 50 curb push ups, 2 rope climbs, 400m run. So happy as I went up the smooth rope today. That's right people no knots! Finished sub 20 which was sweet! Extra work was push press sets of 3. 5 set at 105lbs. That's all I could handle today.

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Salmon, veggies, fruit, nuts
12pm-Fish, salad, nuts, veggies
3:30p.m.-Chicken, veggies, nuts
8pm-Fish, veggies, salad, a little marinara with hamburger

Super hungry when I got home from Yoga tonight. I know I always over eat when I'm tired. Got to work on this tomorrow. I'll try and go to bed a little earlier tomorrow night, todays out of the question.

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

That's right, girl! NO KNOTS. Aaahhhhhhh. Bliss. :)

Hip Kitty said...

I just posted a comment on my own blog...looks like it went thru....try it again, please? THX!

Hip Kitty said...

YAY! Picnic at about 7AM!