Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday

So glad it's Friday. This week's been a B****. My body is pretty sore and I just have one more work out to complete and then I'm done. Only have to work 1/2 day Saturday so I'll finally have some time to rest. WOD was back squats sets of 10 heavy. These were no joke. I started with 135, 145, 155, 160. Last time I did heavy back squats I injured my back so I was very conscious about it. Feels pretty good thus far. I was so excited about getting my body fat measured this morning b/c I feel like I am trimmer than a month ago. Lost 2 pounds so I was happy about that, but my body fat was higher. What the heck. I don't think his pinching system is to dead on, and it kind of pissed me off. I'm just going to gage it my how my cloths fit and how I feel. Screw the other crap! I know I am leaner than I was a month ago.

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-eggs, veggies, nuts
12pm-Chicken, salad, veggies, nuts
4pm-probably 2 block of chicken, veggies, nuts
8pm-Starving-veggies with hummus, salad, chicken, nuts

Back tonight for a double wod. Used the same weights for heavy sets of 10 with deadlift.
I ate a little bit more for snack and dinner but with a double wod I figured it's all good.

2 comments:

J Brod said...

great job on the squats. J and I talked about you looking leaner the other day, so I know its true. Have a good weekend. JB

Hip Kitty said...

You ARE leaner. Period. Screw the caliper. See you tonight. I need a drink.