Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday

Up with not good sleep. Didn't check the WOD until I got to the gym. Crap d/u's I knew they were coming this week. I haven't been practicing like I said I was going to but now I have no choice. Every minute on the minute for 30 minutes. We bumped it up to 8's so it went like this....8 burpees, 16 KBS at 24kl, 24 d/u's but I ended up doing 120 singles. I missed the first round by 5 seconds and the second round I missed by a lot so I went to singles. Props to Sarah for getting all of her d/u's. Nice girl! Felt really strong with the burpees which is not like me!

5:15am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Eggs, veggies, fruit, nuts
12pm-Chicken, salad, nuts a few veggies
4pm-Egg, veggies, nuts
7pm-Jason's Deli!! Salad bar with a side of chicken and a egg, x-tra veggies with hummus

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

I could tell you were rocking it with the burps (and the swings, s usual), unlike me! Nice job, my friend.