Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday

Gosh my week is messed up by having no WOD on Monday:) Tired today as work is killing me right now. WOD was a pain in the butt!! 800m Row, 50 curb push ups, 40 KTE, 600m row, 40 curb push ups, 30 KTE, 400m row, 30 curb push ups, 20 KTE. 3 min. rest between sets. I know I'll be sore from the push ups but I almost like doing them on the curb. I know I'm nuts but I don't allow my lower back to sag as much really focusing on the chest and core. A little extra work with Sarah but after the 40+ min wod I was beat.

5am-Steak and nuts
8am-Eggs, blackberries, nuts
12pm-Salmon, salad, nuts mixed veggies
4pm-Chicken, veggies with hummus, nuts
6:15pm-Tall glass of wine, 2 strawberries and a few cubes of cheese
8pm-Little steak, Ham, salad, veggies, nuts

I can feel the soreness coming on already. Oh No!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

ditto sis...can't wait to see what the triple has in store for tomorrow. ;)....not so much.