Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday

Oh how we love those triples! I remember this WOD from Sept and it sucked! Today I started on the rower and my gosh does it make a difference. It's hard for me to recover, catch my breath, and move on. Still beat my score from last time but boy was it a mental challenge for me today. Rower, thrusters at 55lbs, box at 20 in. one min. at each station. One minute rest between rounds. 5 rounds. 275 Done!

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-2 eggs, egg whites, veggies, salsa, a few eggplant, and nuts
12:15pm-Eggs, salad, veggies, nuts
3:30pm-Chicken, veggies, nuts
6pm-Chicken, eggplant, veggies, nuts
8pm-CHicken, veggies with hummus, nuts


Got home from work at 8pm and was hungry. Ended up having a snack to hold me over until morning. Didn't chew any gum today which was like torture :)

No comments: