Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fight Gone Bad Saturday

Holy shizzzznick!! Fight gone bad today was awesome. We could not have asked for better weather here in Florida. The Temp. was just right and it was cloudy. Perfect conditions to kill yourself for a great cause! I have had anxiety all week about this workout. I knew I set the bar really high for myself on the first go at it and this time I really wanted to beat my score. My goal going in today was a 320 and I ended up with a 330!! So flippin' happy. I felt great the first round and just went balls to the wall, next time I might want to pace myself just a tad b/c it for sure caught up to me. Overall though really proud of myself and my performance. Got to send my love to my girl Sarah who totally killed it today. I am soooo f'in proud of her commitment to her diet and crossfit. She is seeing amazing results from being just so disciplined. She beat her score today by like 60 some points and hit a 318 today which is just nutty. YOU GO GIRL!! Love working out with you!!!
Today all day is a total cheat as I am celebrating so no food posting will occur :) YEAH!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Yeah girl- no food posting! I was so happy to spend time with you both last night....AFTER FGB!! It's OVER! Thanks for all of the words, consider them back at ya- and it was absolutely great to work out next to you yesterday. Enjoy this day of rest.