Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wednesday!

Ok it's been a little crazy in my life but to recap-Tuesday night-Mental meltdown. Not sure what happened but chad and I went a little nutty with cookies and ice cream after I was already way over blocks for the day. I know it was crazy.Woke up Wednesday and thought I was going to die at the WOD but ended up doing pretty well. I was surprised that my body didn't give out with all of the sugar I took in the night before. Shocking actually. WOD was Rower 500m, 50 WBS 16lbs, 50 hypers, 50 double unders, 50 KBS 16K, row 250M 25 WBS, 25 hypers, 25 double unders, 25 KBS. Breakfast was normal, out to lunch scallops, salad, out for an after noon meeting, side salad with chicken, peach, nuts. Dinner-left over zone lasagna, huge fruit salad with PB. So that's 2 days in a row of major cheats. Not good. Not sure if I am having anxiety attacks for FBG on Saturday or what. But once my mind starts going I just want to eat. YUCK.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

no worries, girl.. you got this...we're gonna be side by side suffering together! Clean page on the eating with every new meal! You are way due and so am I, so be ready to talk me down soon.....