Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday

Up early this morning as Chad headed to work. Went for a run with Sarah same track as Monday. However today I was up so early that I ate a one block snack. Not sure if it was the snack or that I ate pretty clean this week but I could for sure tell a difference and felt much better this time around. Enjoyed a much needed massage and detox and ran a ton of errors.

6:30am-Chicken, strawberries, nuts
12:15pm-Chicken, 2 peaches, strawberries, nuts
3pm-Chicken, peach, strawberries, little bit of cantaloupe (thanks S!) and nuts- 2 block

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Nice Tarpon! Way to go...I bet that was a fun catch! :)

I am back to blogging again. Life has been amazingly crazy and chaotic. I am also back to the gym...it is stange in there...not the same as it used to be.

Hope the new job is going well! We will have to catch up sometime.