Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday

WOD-Nancy- 5 rounds of OHS at 65lbs and 400M run. Around 16 min. this AM. Not very happy with my OHS. I couldn't get my shoulders stable after the first round. It took me over 2 min. just to get my last set of 15. Not a happy camper on this one, need to practice holding the weight overhead. I know I am strong enough in the shoulders, I think that's why it was so frustrating. I'll just have to practice!!

5am-Chicken, nuts, peach
7:30-eggs, nuts, 2 peaches
12:30pm-Fish, egg, salad, nuts, peaches, a few celery stocks
4pm-Peach, 2- chicken, nuts a few grapes
7pm-I was hungry! a little chicken with cheese, salmon, salad, aparagus, peach, nuts. I was for sure over on blocks at my snack and dinner today.

I was pretty hungry but stayed in the zone which was good. Left shoulder is pretty sore-mid-delt.

5 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

You still rocked it out, sistah-
Nancy or Helen? I will check it out online...I know you will figure this one out, girl. Tomorrow's another day, that's the good news! You are still strong as ever- 63 schmixty three. :)

Hip Kitty said...

NANCY! Thanks Mama!
ps- I feel some kbs coming on....yuk.

J Brod said...

I thought you did awesome. Remember holding that weight overheaed, is different than just pressing weight overhead. There are other muscles involved. So remember, that 63# for 45 reps was great.

Hip Kitty said...

make that 65!! :)

Kate Charles said...

Try SALONPAS-HOT Capsicum Patch for your shoulder if it is really bothering you. I always try to keep them on hand esp since we puch our bodies to the limit and beyond with CrossFit. I used one for a few days to help me work through the pain in my shoulder and arm and get back to CrossFitting by yesterday... they are a good alternative to taking pain medicine and stay hot all day. I get them at Walgreens for less than $2 a patch. Great for the lower bakc too!