Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday

Pretty tired from the weekend and work. Feel much better after my WOD which was: row 500m, 100 singles, run 800m, 200 singles, 400m run, 300 singles, 200m run. Finished 12:35 then 1 mile run not timed.

5:15am-Egg, raspberries, nuts
8:30am-3 eggs, peach, strawberries, nuts
12:30pm-Salmon, Salad, cantaloupe, nuts
5pm-Salmon, grapes, nuts
7:30pm-Salad with lots of veggies, veggies with hummus, Boca burger meat,cantaloupe, nuts

I love clean mondays, feel so much better. Weekends have been my devil lately, finding myself being really weak. Will try and focus on the diet for the next few weekends. I would like to have a good showing at FGB.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Me too, girl...weekends can be my nemesis! I just need to relax a little, you know? Football season is a challenge, too. But, FGB is out there, like you say...