Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday

So this morning got up at 5am and my body was sore all over. I ate my snack hoping that would help and it didn't. I laid back down only for a few minutes but it ended up being another 3.5 hours of sleep! My body was trying to tell me something and I listened. It's probably for the best as I will be at work LATE LATE tonight. No WOD for me today. Sorry 6am crew for ditching you all. I know you rocked it out without me though.

5am-Chicken, peach, nuts
10am- 4Eggs, peaches, cantaloupe, nuts
2pm-Fish, nuts, salad, cantaloupe
5:30pm-Chicken, salad, 1/2 apple, peach, nuts
snackin' on fruit and nuts
9:30pm-Peach, chicken, nuts

Left work at 8:30p.m., just got home and am pooped! See you all in the AM!

1 comment:

J Brod said...

Just trying to keep up with you, hell, catch you! Just did the burpee wod, wow! see you soon. Are you still working?