Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday

So today I am committed to staying clean! WOD was 3 rounds, deadlifts-21-15-9 at 135lbs, 800M run. Sarah and I killed it. It was such a good push and we both helped each other get through it. Nice! Was really happy with my performance when all was done.

5am-fish, peach, nuts
7:15am-4 eggs, nuts, peach a few strawberries
1pm-Starving but just got the chance to eat-Salmon, salad, nuts, peach, lots of veggies
4:45pm-2 eggs, nuts
5-7-2 diet cokes
7:20pm-Pickin' on fruit, veggies, slice of meat
8:30pm-Salmon, cheese, a few slices of pepperoni, veggies with dip, nuts, peach and a few strawberries


Have a welcome party for me at work tonight. Going to stay clean, going to stay clean. If I keep telling myself that, I think it might just work :) So pretty happy with how the evening turned out. Stayed away from the goodies! Was starving while I was packing up the left overs so I snacked a bit, same with dinner. Good evening over all though!

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

you ARE going to stay clean! Keep thinking about those effen SDLHP's and box jumps!! :)

Anonymous said...

Think Clean!! Stay strong!

Hip Kitty said...

you rock!