Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Feeling great and energized after my run with Sarah. I was totally dying in the humidity and heat but what a great feeling when I was done. We ran for about 40 minutes which is a new personal record for me. Holy crap that was a great run! Thanks Sarah for getting me back on track and getting my head right.

9:30am-Chicken speedies, peach, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup grapes, 15 almonds
12:30pm-Salad-spinach, tomato, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, chicken speedies, nuts, peach and a few strawberries
6:30pm-shrimp, nuts, fruit
7:25pm-Grouper, salad with veggies, nuts, eggplant and peach for dessert-delicious! close to 4 block
9pm-chicken, grapes, nuts

I got caught up on lots of stuff today it was great. My husband has decided to get motivated again and head to the gym! I joined him for a bit of biking, stretching and abs while he pumped the iron. I'm excited for him to get back in the swing. When he works out he tends to eat better, which will ultimately help me stay on track as well.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Girl! Thank YOU....the feeling is mutual. We got us some this am.

Got the evite, and I responded, I thought...let me know if you do not see it.....I plan on being there. Speedies for lunch! Yeah!!!

Hip Kitty said...

It's all good, girl.......