Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday

So it's the day before the big event and I'm nervous, excited and anxious all at the same time. I really want to beat my old score and have a great showing tomorrow. I'm going to try and focus on positive thoughts and do my best tomorrow. Headed to the gym for a walk and stretch with Sarah at 7am. It was kind of nice to just lay in bed for a bit this am.

6:15am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Chicken, egg, peach, strawberries, nuts and grapes
12:00-Eggs, salsa, salad, nuts and a few grapes
3pm-3 nuts
4pm-egg, veggies, ff salad dressing, nuts
5pm-3 nuts, frozen grapes
7pm-salmon, salad, side veggie mix, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Girl-

The heat patch WORKS- thank you! So far, so good today...I am really trying to remain calm...but there's this underlying anxiety at the bottom of my tummy, and it ain't my breakfast....