Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday

This morning was a killer. I don't think there was a dry spot on my t-shirt or pair of shorts!! WOD was 25 minutes AMRAP- Sprint, walking lunges, sprint, 25 sit ups, 10 burpees. 8 rounds-It was all good until the burpees starting catching up with me. Thank god Sarah kept keeping me motivated to finish!!

5am-Chicken, peach, nuts
7:15am-Eggs, apple, nuts
12pm-Salad, celery, fish, peach, nuts-Over on gum quota already today!
3pm-Peach, egg, nuts
6:30pm-Starving-Strawberries, peach, salad, salmon, walnuts with grapes.


I'm pretty tired from this mornings workout. Hungry all day I'm sure it's because I was tired. So I picked up some walnuts at costco and it might have been a mistake! They are so good with grapes I couldn't stop eating them. Even after I was full. Maybe 2 or 3 extra blocks of carbs so no snack for me today. YIKES!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Girl-
Great work this am, I love it when we go side by side like that. I would love to have that opportunity Saturday!