Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday

So decided that today I would have a much better attitude at work! One day at a time. YEAH!
WOD was a killer, but I've got to say I just love those 1 min. on workouts, I know call me crazy. I can get in that zone and stay mentally strong when it's short and quick. Almost accomplished my goal which was hitting 50 + reps on every round (consistency). The last round I missed it by ONE!!! WOD- 5 rounds- 3 stations-Thrusters 53lbs., box jumps, rower for calories-1 min. rest between. Scored 263!

5am-Shrimp, strawberries, nuts
7:30am-Breakfast of Champions! Peach, 1/2 cups strawberries, 1/2 cups raspberries, 1/2 cup grapes, 3 eggs, nuts
12:15pm-Salad, fish, 1/2 peach, 1/2 strawberry, 1/2 raspberries, nuts
4:15pm-Salad, nuts, turkey pepperoni-totally forgot to pack a protein-pepperoni was great though.
7pm-Peach while cooking! grouper, salad, asparagus, nuts a few grapes


I am already feeling the thrusters! My quads are for sure stiffening up. YIKES! Better do some stretching.

No comments: