Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thursday

Long one this AM! My L deltoid is still killin' me. I must have pulled it or something. WOD was 25 KBS, 50 rack rows, 25 KBS, 100 push ups 12/16"box, 25 KBS, 150 squats, 50 KBS. WOW. The push ups and the rows slowed me down. I only did the 20kl KB which normally I should be doing the 24, but I was taking it easy on my shoulder and glad I did.

5am-Ck, peach, nuts
7:30- 4 eggs, peach, strawberries, nuts, cantaloupe
12:30pm-Salmon, salad, nuts, cantaloupe
3:45pm-Ck, peach, nuts
8pm-Pretty darn hungry-Not sure how many blocks this was but it was a little bit of everything....Chicken, a little cheese, asparagus, broccoli, eggplant, peppers, italian dressing, nuts and a fruit salad for dessert-peach, canteloup, apple, nuts-portions of each.
10pm-Chicken, peach, nuts

Double WOD today. Got my 150 burpees in tonight. 20 min. it took me YUCK! I was sweatin' like a mofo. glad I did it in one shot-bam done. That was 250 push ups for the day and I'm beat and my shoulders are toast.

No comments: