Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday!

Thank goodness it's Friday! I was wondering why I was so tired and I forgot this was a super long work week for me as I worked last weekend and didn't take a day off during the week, NO WONDER!! WOD was heavy lifting Shoulder Press 1-1-1-1-1-1. I was happy that it was upper body b/c my quads are still lead weights. PB at 95lbs. Really focused on keeping legs totally straight and all muscles engaged.

5am-Chicken, 1/2 apple, nuts
7:15am-eggs, strawberries, apple, nuts
9:30am-almonds
12:15pm-Chicken, almonds, broccoli, strawberries
3:30pm-2 block snack-turkey, peach, nuts, tomatoes
7:45pm-Chicken, nuts, veggies, grapes, green beans

Very hungry this afternoon but it's related to being exhausted. Didn't leave work until almost 7.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bass said...

Hey girl.
I got your message the other night, sorry I didn't call you back, I was at a board meeting. Work is slowing down a bit, so I should have more time to do fun things...so give me a ring the next time...I'm in!
I go back to the doc a week from Monday, I should get my green light for running again. :)
I just caught up on your blog...work will get better...you just have to straighten that place out...and it will be awesome!
The filters on the school computers were super charged over the summer, so I can't get onto this web-site at work...I am going to have to try and do better about posting on here and staying up to date!
Have a great weekend!