Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday

Feeling a little full after the weekend but it's all good. Today is my day off but still up early to go workout. WOD was power cleans 1-1-1-1-1-1. Pretty happy with the amount of weight, the last rep felt good, just need to work on bringing my arms around faster. Wanted to give Sarah a little shout out for her performance today. She stuck with it and reached her goal of 115lbs, so PROUD of her strength and determination.

5am-chicken, peach, nuts
8:30am-chicken, peaches, veggies, nuts
12:30pm-Huge Salad with peppers, broccoli, cucumber, celery, x-tra nuts, 1/2 peach
3pm-Peach, chicken, nuts
6:30pm- Chicken, mixed veggies 2 block, celery, 1/2 peach
9pm-chicken, peach, nuts


Went to see J today with Sarah. So glad I did I am hoping we lifted his spirits a little bit. Praying for a speedy recovery for him! Much love J.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Thanks mama! You helped.... :)
Later GATOR.

Mrs. Bass said...

Hey Girl.
Looks like things are going well for you! How's the new job? (I may have to pick your brian for a few baby shower ideas...you are the best party planner I know!)
I went to the doctor today and I have absolutly no activity for the next four weeks. Ugh.
Eric (as in Eric and Kristy) played against Phil Dalhauser and Todd Rogers this weekend in the AVP tournament, big time stuff, and they got some good pictures. :)
We will have to get together and do lunch sometime!