Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday!

So glad the workweek is half over and I don't even have to work this weekend, yeah! The hubby is out of town starting on Friday at ND vs Michigan so it's me time, love it. My lower back is feeling pretty tight from yesterday but only on the right side. Most not of had the best form with the right arm on the SDLHP. I'm a lefty what can I say :) WOD this morning was brutal...50 cal on the rower, 50 wall balls, 50 sit ups GHD, 50 Thrusters for time.

5am-Turkey, peach, nuts
7:15am-Turkey, peach, apple, nuts
12:15pm-Hungry! Salad, salmon, nuts, 1/2 apple, a few grapes and a peach
3:15pm- Egg, raspberries, nuts
6:15pm- Turkey, salad with veggies and nuts, broccoli
9pm-egg, raspberries, nuts

Really sore!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Way to kill it this am, girl. Nicely done- you are rocking it these days, mama.