Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday

Note to self: Do not eat a hard boiled egg for a snack before work out! I tend not to feel good after the WOD if I eat a hard boiled egg.... WOD was: 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 Single Arm SDLHP 20kl, burpees. The burpees kicked my butt this morning. Shout out to Sarah who killed it this AM.

5am-Hard boiled egg, raspberries, nuts
7:30-3 eggs, peach, strawberries, nuts
12:30 p.m.-Salmon, Salad-lots of veggies, nuts, peach
4pm-Salmon, peach, nuts
7:15-Turkey Breast, salad, broccoli/Asparagus, peach, nuts
9pm-Turkey, peach, nuts

I think I ate a peach at every meal today. There I go again---addicted to peaches. What can I say, they are delicious!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

...thank you for the shout out, girl...

interesting about the eggs, and great that you noticed!

See you there-

Hip Kitty said...

By the way, it's taken me all day and night to say to you: way to be this am, strong girl! You continue to kill the wod's, day in, day out- you push me everyday!