Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday!

This morning was a 2.5 mile run. Not really happy with my time as it was 21:53? I felt like I was running at a good clip but hell I guess not! Maybe b/c I haven't been running everyday like before or the double WOD yesterday not sure but would like to do better next time for sure!

5am-chicken, peach, nuts
7:30-chicken, 2 peaches, nuts
11am-2 nuts
12:30pm-Applebees-Tilapia, broccoli, mixed veggies-salsa topping, little fruit
3pm-Peach
4:30-Fruit salad, chicken, nuts-2 block
7:45pm-Rib City Feast for 2-Ribs, chicken, turkey, taste of beans and coldslaw, salad, broccoli
8:15pm-Peach- 6 almonds

So I am counting today as a major cheat. Dinner was excellent, ate too much but stayed in control which is key. I need to have a clean weekend to be where I want to come Monday. Will try and be super strick tomorrow. I need to start measuring portions again, have not been doing that and feel like I"m eating more than normal. It's all good still very happy with my diet.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

now having read some more on rw's site, I don't think it's from our lack of running pwo....but I am still learning!