Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday-Badger

Oh how I love Saturday workouts....not really:) Hard one for me today Badger- 30 squat cleans, 30 pull ups 800m run- 3 rounds. Can't remember exact time like 44 or 45 min. I got smoked on the pull ups, but felt really good with the squat cleans. I'm pooped! Nice work 8am crew you guys are awesome!!!

7am chicken, peach, almonds
10am eggs, grapes, peach, nuts
2pm-chicken, grapes, nuts, peach
3:30pm-nuts and a few grapes
6:15pm-Salmon, salad with lots of veggies, nuts and greenbeans
8pm-6 shrimp, nuts, veggies with dip, cheese, one beer

Went to Jane's house warming party. What a great new house, I love it Jane!! So cute and unique it's perfect for you.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice work today mama...and by the way...looking good! ....do you work out? :)