Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday

Wow I totally got smoked this morning! I am sore in the quads and back and just felt exhausted after the WOD this am. Body is spent! WOD was 400m Run, 40 box jumps at 20", 800M Run, 40 KTE, 800M run, 40 walking Lunges, 400M run. I would've normally done the 24" box but I couldn't jump up there this am, tried to focus on my KTE-still suck at those, lost a lot of time there- I am in need of practice practice practice on a few items. I still stink at body weight exercises!!!

5:15am-Chicken, peach, nuts
7:30-3 eggs, raspberries, nuts
9:30 hungry-3 nuts a few bites of an apple
12:20pm- Salmon, Salad with lots of veggies, broccoli, nuts
4:30pm-Eggplant, nuts, chicken
6:30pm-Broccoli, chicken, nuts, mix of veggies, pickin on fruit
8:30pm- Strawberry smoothie

Overall today I ate more than normal as far as blocks but still stayed in the zone. My body is totally spent. I think it's both physical and mental. Can not wait for the weekend, need rest!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

No worries, girl- it's been a tough week, I am sore all over, too. You do not suck at anything- you are effen strong as hell and can smoke me on any given day- that's what I love about training with you- it's often a trade off back and forth....day to day....and for me, I need you pushing my butt like you do- tomorrow's lifting day, so get ready to kick my tail!

surf13 said...

Wow, amazing site! Once I pop this little one out, I may have to make a visit and get my butt kicked back into shape. It seems like you are doing wonderful, keep in touch.

miss.love