Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday!

Nice sleep last night, yeah needed it for sure. WOD this morning was a good one! 4 rounds for time-400m Run, 20 perfect push ups, 35 sit-ups, 50 squats. The push ups set me back a bit but I really focused on good form. Going to really try and focus all on form this month and not worry about time. I want to improve all movements and technique.

5am-shrimp, strawberries, nuts
7:15am-3 eggs, peach, strawberries, raspberries, extra nuts
12pm-Salad, fish, extra nuts, 1/2 peach, grapes
3:15pm-Shrimp, strawberries, nuts
4:30pm-Mental breakdown :) Turkey pepperoni, cheese, 2 sodas
7pm-Fish, salad, asparagus, grapes, nuts
9pm-Peach, nuts, fish

I am not going to lie work is killing me already. Just so frustrating and mentally draining. I knew it was going to suck for a bit and I keep telling myself it'll be worth it come season. Life is just full of ups sand downs. I can't wait for mine to go back up people!!! It's coming soon I can feel it :)

2 comments:

J Brod said...

UP, up is the only way to go. Stay positive! If work gets bad, just set it on fire! Make sure I'm working though. hahahaha.

Kate Charles said...

Kudos to you for focusing on form. It's hard to put the "for time" thing aside and do that but in the long run you'll be even stronger and your time will improve exponentially. Yikes, girl we are already eating your dust... will just make me work harder... thanks its all good!