Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday-Fresh Start!

So today is my first day on the new job and of course I couldn't sleep last night. I was up at 4am and just could not go back to sleep. So got up and ate rather early this morning! WOD was great...gotta love those deadlifts. Set a new PB today which I am so happy about. Actually almost the whole class did. So proud of Sarah who hit the 200 club yeah girl and to Liz who is soooo close!!

4:30 a.m.-Shrimp, strawberries, nuts
7:30am-2 eggs, raspberries, strawberries, grapes, nuts
9am-egg, peach, nuts
12:15pm-Salad, grapes, nuts, peach, chicken speedies
4pm-egg, strawberries, nuts
7pm-HUNGRY- while prepping-broccoli with hummus, little Ck, and 3 nuts
7:20pm-Fish, eggplant, salsa, spinach, small salad with nuts- It actually worked out to be a 3.5 block with the snack while prepping
9:15pm-Peach, nuts, 2 speedies-To bed!!

Mentally drained-enough said......

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Hope your first day has been smooth like buttah....like peanut buttah....wait!.....did someone say peanut butter? What?!?!? I LOVE peanut butter! I can't remember the last time I had peanut butter....you go girl,
wit cha bad 245 self!

J Brod said...

NICE 245. Wow! I am impressed. How's the first day? I hope good. When is our next wod together? see ya, JB

Hip Kitty said...

oh now, stop it...please...no more compliments....

I am beat today. Because we didn't really 'sweat' a whole lot this am, I felt like I didn't train as hard, but by 2PM I was feeling it...tired. See you in a few hours.