Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday!

So feeling better about my crossfit after our WOD this morning, it was awesome. WOD: 500M row, 30 push press @53lbs, 30 box jumps at 20", suicides, 20 push press, 20 box, suicides, 10 push press, 10 box, row 500m. What an excellent push for the day. My shoulders are both tight today from all of the upper body work over the last few days. I am liking the 4 block protein after my workout and think I am going to stick with it for a while.

5am-Chicken, peach, nuts
7:30-4 eggs, 2 peaches, nuts
11:30am-Chicken, salad with the works, nuts, fruit
2pm-nuts
4pm-Chicken, peach, nuts
8pm-Salmon, salad with a little ck, eggplant with little salsa, peach

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Thank you for the beautiful words, girl.

Kate Charles said...

WOW... nice work on yesterdays WOD missy!

Kate Charles said...

K u know I meant Wed WOD time since i am posting this on Thursday morning... I am a day behind... wish it was a day ahead cuz I love Fridays!