Sunday, September 28, 2008

Recovery Sunday

Last night was a lot of fun hangin out with some great friends. I totally drank myself silly and didn't realize it until the way home. We ended up stopping for a few more drinks and a little 24 hours McDonald's on the way home. Needless to say I didn't get out of bed until 12 today and enjoyed every minute of my much needed sleep. I got up and told Chad, see this is why I don't drink anymore :) My goal for the next few month's is to really focus on my nutrition and be accountable for what I "binge" on. Maybe staying as strict as possible during the week and allowing myself to be zone on the weekends will help me out. I still don't have my diet under control and if I try to be "too" good I end up feeling guilty for the littlest cheat and then it snowballs from there. Let's try that for a few weeks and see how I do.

Game Plan-
Paleo during the week-Mon-Fri every meal
Sat & Sun-Zone/Paleo-Hopefully I can knock this back to just Sunday-but let's see
Crossfit 5 days a week
Set goals each week with coach on improving weaknesses and do allotted reps of each exercise by the end of the week
No 1 day binges
Re-Cap in 30 days-October 29

If I can stick to my goals I should see results in 30 days, no excuses! Now that I've posted it, I've got to hold myself accountable.....

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

try not to beat yourself up, girl! (this is the pot calling....hello?)...you work so hard during the weeks, and many weekends, too- cut just a teeny bit of slack, if you can... :)