Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday

So happy it's Friday although I have to work tomorrow...YUCK! So this morning we did Angie-100 pull ups, 100 push ups, 100 GHD sit ups, 100 air squats. I must tell you....I have never been able to get through 100 pull-ups without doing jumping pull ups at the end. This morning was a break through for me which is awesome! My hands aren't even that tore up. The push ups about killed my shoulders though. I think my form was strugglin' at the end. When I was finished I'm telling you I was sooooo freakin' spent. Just sitting at the gym stretching I felt as though I could fall asleep if I layed down. Worse then FGB. It's been a long hard week for me personally and with crossfit. I'm pooped! Shout out the 6am crew for smashing it this am. And of course S for blowin' us out of the water--Nice work girl!

5am-chicken, nuts
7:30-Salmon, veggies, nuts
12:30-Chicken, cooked mixed veggies, nuts, pepper
3:45pm-Chicken, veggies, nuts and a diet coke
6-12 Vodka and tonic (sarah i got your message sat. morning!) lost count. chips with salsa and cheese, Pizza, 6 chicken wings, to top if off later ice cream.

So I got a little ok a lot out of control last night. It was a really hard week for me and I went balls to the wall on the vodka. I waited too long to eat and then was basically craving everything I will not be eating over the next 3 months!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Girl- thanks for the words- YOU killed it, too- the pull ups alone were TIGHT- and the way you finished was so strong. NICE job. You're bw stuff is ALREADY getting where it needs to be...