Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday

Got about 8 hours of sleep but decided that I needed to rest today, so no vball for me. My body is still pretty sore and beat up that I'm not going to do much of anything today.

10:30am-Eggs omelet with peppers, salsa, eggplant, blackberries, few nuts and avocado
2:20p.m.-Salmon Burger, Veggies with hummus, a little avocado, few nuts, fruit
6:30pm-Salad with Salmon, eggplant, nuts

Enjoyed a much needed massage this afternoon. My back is still pretty jacked up, but much better. Stocked up on all good foods for the week and spent the later afternoon prepping my meals. I still got my protein in for the day as I ate a few 4 block meals today. I'm trying to go 3-2-9 at my meals this week so we'll see how that goes. Training starts tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice on the massage. Sounds like a great Sunday. Monday sounds like fun! ;)

J Brod said...

Hey girl! Are you ready for double input on your training?!?! Lots of stuff to go over. I talked a little trash for you to a few girls on the east coast!! haha Not too bad. see ya soon JB