Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday

Feeling more rested today as I got up to work out. A little full b/c I've been eating more the last 2 days. I always do that when I'm tired. WOD was Nicole 20 amrap for 400m run and pull ups. My R hand is swollen so my pull ups suffered. I got the lowest on my first round and then stayed pretty consistent so I was happy with that. I felt strong on the kips so I know that I could've done more. Next time I'll blow it out.

5am-Chicken and Nuts
8am-Chicken, fruit, veggies, avocado
12pm-Hungry today for lunch! Chicken, salad, asparagus, avocado, a few nuts
4pm-Chicken, mixed veggies, nuts
6pm-a few veggies with hummus while I was cooking
6:30pm-Eggplant with ff mozz, chicken, veggies w/hummus, nuts and avocado

Feel like I ate too much for dinner. Super full.

1 comment:

Kate Charles said...

Love ZB's with PB!!! Maybe its a Gemini thing! Good job pushing through the WOD despite injury!