Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Weekend

Saturday- Slept in a little bit and headed to Yoga for a litte stretching. Not sure if I did it saturday or from the week and then saturday topped it off but I think I stained my R quad deep in the belly of the muscle. It's still sore and right now it's Sunday night. Saturday night checked out an everblades game with the husband. I forgot how much fun they are! Sunday I worked all day and night. A kayaking trip down orange river out of manatee park...simply amazing. We saw soo many manatee it was breath taking. Sunday night I had a party and I just got home! To say the least I'm not going to be able to make it in the 6am class...sorry guys!
Saturday-
Egg, Egg whites, fruit, veggies and nuts, Chicken, veggies with hummus, nuts, salad, diet coke, shelled peanuts, zone bar, a little chicken and veggies with hummus.
Sunday-
Eggs, strawberries, nuts, salad with chicken, nuts, diet coke, 1 block salmon, veggies with hummus, nuts, diet coke, diet coke, chicken with a tiny bit of Caesar salad, 2 bites of chicken parm., diet coke, salad with fish, nuts, 1/2 zone bar.

I know I went a little nutty with the diet cokes today but I needed all of them to stay awake an be friendly while at work. I haven't had soda in a while and I can sure tell, I"m pretty wired. Overall happy with the weekend.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Looks like an eventful one, to say the least! Take care and see you soon.

Hip Kitty said...

LOVE it- 'needed the diet cokes to be nice...' too funny. Feelin you on that.