Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday

Sleep was ok still not enough though. I'll have to try and hit the hay early tonight. WOD was AMRAP in 20 min. row 500M once, then 5 Power Cleans at 95lbs, 10 push ups. Cleans felt good and strong today. When I slow down and focus on the first pull I tend to keep the bar closer and have much better form. The push ups caught up to me in the end I still banged out 10 rounds, 5 cleans and 5 push ups. Nice.

5:15am-Egg, nuts
7:30am-Eggs, apple, nuts
12:15am-Stuffed tomatoes, fruit mix ups, nuts
3:45- Veggies with hummus, 1/2 boca burger, nuts
6:30pm-Salmon Burger, little chicken, spinach, few veggies with hummus, avacado apple with pb-Later- Apple with PB, chicken

I was so hungry all day today that I couldn't stop munchin after dinner. Way too much natural pb for me!I ended up having a bunch of sugar free candies throughout the day. I didn't realize just how many carbs were in each but I know I was for sure way over in carbs for the day. I thought I would try those instead of gum. Looks like not a good choice!