Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday

Didn't get much sleep as Chad woke up sick! WOD was Fran 21-15-9 Thursters @63 and Pull ups. This is the first time I've taking on fran and it was intense. I posted a time of 7:24 which was ok but I was shooting for under 7min. I was happy with my pull ups though they seem to keep getting better and better :() Shout out to Sarah who is just amazing and killed it this am!

5:15am-Egg, nuts
8am-Eggs, fruit mix up, nuts
12pm-Ground Turkey Chili, Veggies and hummus, nuts, some blackberries
3:30pm-Veggies with hummus, avacado, 1/2 boca burger
7:30pm-Turkey chili, salad, avacado, 1/4 apple and a few veggies with hummus while getting dinner ready.

Long break between snack and dinner. I was pretty darn hungry when I was finally able to eat. Feeling better already with the diet and sleep!

3 comments:

Brennan said...

You killed it too! Don't be so humble. See ya tomorrow.

Hip Kitty said...

I be DIGGIN' on some turkey chili, girl....yeah. Nice pullups, mama. They DO keep getting better and better!

Hip Kitty said...

uuhhh....'just amazing' might be a little strong.........