Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday

Working on lifting! This morning was Deadlifts 3-3-3-3-3. Deadlifts usually are my strongest event. This morning I was struggling a bit with the heavy weight. Starting my sets at 225, 235,235, 225, 225. I was feeling a little light headed this morning. I'm not sure if it was because I was holding my breath the entire lift or what. Usually I exhale at the top which is not a good thing. Overall I was happy with my form on all of the lifts, I didn't round my back which is huge!

5am-Egg, nuts
7:30am-Eggs, blackberries, veggies, nuts
12pm-Salad with nice veggies, nuts, extra veggies with dressing
7:30pm-Salmon, cooked veggies, nuts and pepper

Had a terrible day at work today. Way too much drama. Didn't have time for a snack and didn't end up eating dinner unti super late. What a crappy way to start off the week, yuck!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice work today girl.

J Brod said...

Aren't all blondes light headed??!! haha I think you did great, see ya soon. JB