Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday

Yesterday we worked on squat form and technique. I have really been needing to do this for some time now. All of the years of being involved with sports I have never been taught the correct squatting form...amazing. Worked with lighter weight and lots of reps. Headed to St. Pete to visit with one of my high school girlfriends. Packed zone foods for breakfast and lunch. Did the best I could for snack and dinner. Ended up having a few beers but felt pretty good about the day.Came home today and felt hungry all afternoon.
2 zone bars for breakfast
Salad, deli turkey meat, veggies, avocado, hand full of wheat thins
Deli meat, veggies, nuts
Protein shake, strawberries, blackberries, pb
protein shake, strawberries, greens, nuts

1 comment:

Jason Cobb said...

I hope you had a great weekend trip MK. You did awesome on squats and rope climbs this past week. Time to "shine" on Deads tomorrow, bring your special shoes :)