Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday

Got some excellent sleep last night, nice and sound. Love it when that happens! WOD was Jackie 1,000m row, 50 thrusters at 45lbs, 30 pull ups. Very happy with my time of 10:58. Strong on the pullups one set of 10 the rest sets of 5. Ended up finishing the extra which was 500m row, 35 thrusters, 20 pulls ups, 250m row 20 thrusters, 10 pull ups. DONE!

5am-Salmon, nuts
7:30-Eggs, strawberries, nuts
12:30pm-Large house salad with Chicken, nuts, 2 cups of hot tea brrrrrrrrrr!!
4pm-Chicken, small salad a few veggies with hummus, nuts
7:00p.m.-Steak, salad, veggies, nuts

Ate more then 3 blocks of steak fir dinner I'm sure of it, but it was delicious. Found myself to be pretty hungry all day today. Don't think I ate enough for lunch.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice job today, girl!

Kate Charles said...

So glad you got a good night s sleep I know you've been working alot and a bit stressed. Was just rereading my RW notes and sleep is sooooooo important. You did awesome today.