Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF

I only have 1 more WOD for the week and then I'm done...YES! It's been a long week for me and I'm pooped all around. I'm very excited to sleep in tomorrow! WOD was Shoulder Press sets of 5. I did a bunch of warm up set and then 75, 85,85,85,85--65 set of 5, set of 10. I missed my last set of 5 on the very last press. I was so close too, oh well. Felt good at 85 lbs today, no more. Shout out to Sarah and B who did 5 reps at their last PR, that's freakin' awesome guys!

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-eggs, blackberries and strawberries, nuts
12-Salmon, green beans, cauliflower, nuts and hummus

4 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Thanks, girl...see you later today...

Hip Kitty said...

No worries for you- I know you may be a little disappointed, but your strength will catch back up to your leanness....regardless, you pressed a lot of weight today, so a fantastic WOD for you today!

Kate Charles said...

Super work this week MK you deserve a "sleep in" for sure!

Jason Cobb said...

Hey MK, I fixed the glitch on the wod-blog page so now you guys can go there and post your comments/workout poundages from Friday! Good work girl! Enjoy the weekend and let your muscles rest. ~ J