Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday

The WOD kicked my butt and then the extra work about did me in. I was crankkkky this am. WOD was 30-25-20-15-10-5 Burpees and KTE. Extra work was TGUP's at 25 dumbbell 30 on each side. I was spent after class. Got caught up in the accident this am on I75 took me over an hour to get to work. So far today lots of drama at work, and my heat is out in my office! I'm telling you it's one of those days were nothing comes easy. AHHHH.

5am-steak, nuts
7:30-eggs, blackberries, nuts
12:15pm-Salmon, salad, a few cauliflower with hummus, nuts
3:30pm-Chicken, veggies with hummus a few nuts
6:30pm-Steak, Salad, green beans, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Mercy girl...so HOPE it got better for you today...it's almost Friday! Sleep, rest, sleep...right? Yeeaaahhhhhh girl...