Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

Ahhhh it's finally Friday. This has been a super long week for me. WOD was back squats sets of 3. Lots of warm up then 145,165,175,185,195. Happy with the technique and all around lifts. A few months ago I hit this work out and did reach 195 but I know I was not all the way down and my form now is much better.

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Eggplant with ff cheese, blackberries, chicken, avocado with a few nuts
12pm-Grilled chicken, salad, nuts, hot tea!
4pm-Chicken, little salad, nuts
7:30pm-Salmon, salad, veggies with hummus, avocado and a few nuts
9pm-Blackberries with pb-Ok now I'm over the pb

Second WOD was behind the neck jerks. I'm not very confident in my jerk I tend to go up with the bar inside of sitting down and getting under it. I felt pretty good doing the jerks this way. It seemed to be easier for me to get the weight up but not to rerack it! My poor neck! We did a lot of sets I was able to get up to 125lbs for 3. Nice to have Brod there to give feedback and direction. Thanks J

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Good work tonight on the jerks. I think we'll get mor ecomfy with it for next time.